June 16, 2017

CruiseReady saw this and thought of you!

 
 
 

Wake Love T-Shirt - Have you ever stood on the stern or at the aft of a cruise ship (or even a large boat) and found yourself slightly mesmerized as you watched the ship's wake in the sea? If so, you may have experienced "Wake Love." OK, I may have made up that term, but I know plenty of people who can certainly relate to it!

 
 
 
Wake Love
 

Wake Love

Artwork designed by CruiseReady. Made by Zazzle Apparel in San Jose, CA. Sold by Zazzle.

 
view product
 
 
 

Recommended Just For You

 
 

Not Until I've Had My COFFEE I Love Coffee Simple

 

Cruise Ship at Sea Pattern

 

I NEED COFFEE Coffee Person Not Awake Yet Cuppa

 

Tropical Cruise Ship

 
                                                           

0 comments:

Post a Comment