January 28, 2016

Zazzle T-Shirt from Array for Clothing: Demotivational Veni, Vidi, Vac...

Shop Create Sell Zazzle Sign in to Zazzle View Your Cart Items
Check this out!

This demotivational text design of the phrase 'Veni, Vidi, Vaco' features large bold type surrounded by snoring zzzzz's. A rough translation below reads: I came, I saw, I took the rest of the day off. A parody of Caesar's famous quotation 'Veni, Vidi, Vici...(I came, I saw, I conquered)'.

Demotivational Veni, Vidi, Vaco

Demotivational Veni, Vidi, Vaco

Artwork designed by arrayforclothing. Made by Zazzle Apparel in San Jose, CA. Sold by Zazzle.
Order This Product

Find more at Zazzle.

Share this product!
   

At Zazzle, you can:
Shop billions of unique custom products.
Create t-shirts, business cards, invitations, custom gifts, and more.
Sell products and make $$$.

0 comments:

Post a Comment