January 3, 2010

Missing Person Katrice Lee


I just stumbled across this missing person t-shirt and wanted to help promote it. Here is a description copied from the gallery:

"My name is Natasha Lee, my sister Katrice Lee went missing on November 28, 1981, from a shopping complex in Schloss, Neuhaus, Paderborn, Germany, near where her parents were living at the time. She was 2 years old at the time of her disappearance.
My parents and I have never lost hope that we will find out what happened to Katrice and we ask that if you have any information to please call 0500 700 700
( 24 hour confidential Freefone service), or email seensomeone@missingpeople.org.uk ,
or contact this website www.missingpeople.org.uk ."

Buying a shirt would be nice but you don't have to to help spread the word. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment